Hezbollah, Israel, Bible Prophecy...All Falling Into Place?
Right now you have more 'jam-packed' action going on in the Middle East than what I am capable of blogging. As I watch the news, it looks like something produced out of Hollywood. Unfortunately, these events are not fictional and occurring at this very moment. However, there is a 'blessed hope' out of these 'trials and tribulations' (No, I am not saying we are in the Great Tribulation right now).
I have on my website, 'Discourse of Life Matters: The Website of AJSKtrgl', links to audio media to tell you how all these events in the Middle East line up with Bible prophecy. These links are from the RSS feeds from major Bible prophecy ministries. You really need to check this out because one way or another, what is happening in the Middle East right now will somehow eventually affect you.
- Streaming audio with Bible prophecy information:Media Center
- News sources pointing out what is going on in the Middle East: News Headlines
- Read 5 Signs of the End Times - Your FREE update from the Left Behind Prophecy Club
Technorati Tags: bible prophecy ministries, middle east news, media center news, news headlines, news sources, signs of the end times, unfortunately, audio media, rss feeds, blogging, streaming audio, jam packed, discourse














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home