Monday, June 18, 2007

"Divination" - Comment from Dr. Stephen Yulish

I saw an article on UFO Digest a couple of weeks ago by some guy that insists that he has used the concept of gematria, Jewish numerology, to find encoded messages in English words. His pursuit of divination bothered me but considering many of the topics on this website what else was new. God kept telling me to answer him but I kept balking. This was their website and I did not want to alienate Dirk the Publisher who had been so kind to run over a dozen of my articles. Well yesterday, I was again nudged by the Holy Spirit and finally responded feeling that it would never happen. When I sent my article to Dirk, he immediately wrote back and said that it was certainly controversial. I answered that I knew so and asked if he was sure that he wanted to do it. He responded that he did because controversy was good. Read this article and look at the margins and see what types of articles they usually run. My article not only rebukes this particular author but also challenges much of their readership.

Praise God,

Stephen    

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0607/encoded.html


Technorati Tags: dirk, ufo digest, holy spirit, new god, gematria, numerology, divination, margins, controversy, challenges, alienate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home