Tuesday, September 02, 2008

AJ's Blog is Now Replaced by Amy J's Worldview

For those of you who were readers of this blog, this will be the last entry. However, I will go ahead and continue to keep this blog online. I have chosen to continue my blogging with a new blog called Amy J's Worldview located at http://ajworldview.blogspot.com .

One of the reasons I arrived at this decision is because I wanted to ensure that I had a blog that was true to the original intent of discussing the news and matters of faith and politics from a conservative point of view. I must admit that I lost sight of that goal with this blog when I chose to include articles that were commercial in nature or were helpful but completely irrelevant to the purpose of the blog. For example, articles on computer security and social security are important topics, but has no place in my blog.

In my new blog, I intend to stick with the stated purpose of "Discussing News, Politics, and Matters of Faith from a Conservative Christian Point of View". I thank all of you who read from this old blog and hope that you enjoy my blog at my new location.

Cheers,
Amy J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home