Career Assistance for Christians
If you are looking for a career change or just simply looking for a job, then I have great news! I have created a new website for those needing career assistance called AJSktrgl's Career Hub. I have gathered some of the best tools available to assist you with your career change.
- I have provided access to several online tests to assist you in evaluating yourself, such as:
- 'Career Checkup Inventory', to help you gauge your current job satisfaction
- 'Career Quiz', to help you determine your best career choice
- 'Spiritual Gifts Analysis' - this will not only help you determine your spiritual gifts for Christian ministry, this will also give you an idea of your strengths and weaknesses to assist you in making the right career choice
- Services from the Christian Career Center (the Career 'checkup' inventory was provided by this agency)
- Informative and helpful articles and job listings from Praize Christian Jobs (christianjobs.com)
- Careerbuilder.com information and services (a secular online career assistance service providing resume assistance, job listings, and more)
- Books available for sale at a discount, providing information on successful job hunting (such as the popular 'What Color is Your Parachute'), resume writing, and improving job interview skills
- Discount priced resume building software
Technorati Tags: christian career center, career choice, career change, career quiz, career hub, career assistance, looking for a job, spiritual gifts, praize, job satisfaction, job listings, help, christian jobs, christian ministry, choice services, online tests, gauge














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home