Health Assessment Tools
Health Assessment Tools
I came across this website from the Medical University of South Carolina. The Health Assessment Tools on the website is what really caught my attention.
I lead a busy lifestyle and I know many of you reading this is probably busy as well. In many cases, I really don't have the time to schedule doctor appointments and wouldn't want to for minor health concerns. I would imagine that many of you are on a limited budget and really couldn't afford to go to the doctor unless it was a life or death situation.
Hopefully, I can be of some help by providing you a link to a website with a variety of health tools to help gauge the status of your health. (Please keep in mind that I am not a doctor and the referenced website itself has a disclaimer stating that the information/tools are not a substitute for an actual physician.)
Here is an overview of some of the free online tests/assessment tools I came across to help determine if the following conditions may be afflicting you or your loved ones:
- Skin cancer quiz
- Breast cancer quiz
- Childhood asthma quiz
- Sleepiness test
- Diabetes
- A mental health screening
- Cholesterol quiz
- Low back pain quiz
If you don't have any health concerns,it doesn't hurt to check out the website anyways. The website does provide interesting health related information. Also, if you are trying to lose weight, the site provides a variety of tools and calculators to help you stay on the right track.














1 Comments:
ยป International Trial Of Novel Breast Cancer Drug
14/12/06 07:03 from Breast cancer blog from medicineworld.org
-------------------------------------------------------------
A clinical trial of a new targeted breast cancer drug, led by
physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) Cancer
Center, has begun enrolling patients. The TEACH (Tykerb
Evaluation After CHemotherapy) trial will investigate ...
For useful content on reduce your mammograms, facing up to breast cancer and gift giving for breast cancer: check
the url is http://breast-cancer1.com
Post a Comment
<< Home