Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Interesting News from Stephen Yulish: " UFO Digest accepts my article" on "The Upcoming Great Deception"

The following news was received from Author Stephen Yulish on December 21, 2006. I apologize for the delay in publishing this information. It is quite interesting and refreshing that the UFO community would publish an article on UFOlogy from a Christian Perspective:

On Friday I learned of another miracle that brought tears to my eyes. I told you last week that my recent article "The Upcoming Great Deception"
was accepted for not only Christian websites but also by the UFO Research Center. Well, on Friday, I also learned that it was accepted by the UFO Digest out of Ontario, Canada, a large prestigious UFO, new age, secular Website. The Publisher told me that while he did not agree with my hypothesis, he still felt that his readers might enjoy it. Praise God.
The last paragraph reads:
"If this does eventually turn out to be the case, then people need to wake up now and consider seeking after the one and only true God and Savior of mankind, Jesus Christ, before it is too late and they get left behind to suffer through the days of wrath to come."

This is in a new age publication. Look at it below. One,however, cannot try and bring down the enemies strongholds and not expect retribution. I had a major satanic attack last night and nearly choked to death during dinner. But He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world, 1John 4:4 and I am still here by the grace of God. This just shows me that my hypothesis is correct. Please keep me in your prayers because I will never back down from the preaching the truth of Jesus Christ and the enemies plans for deception.
God Bless,
Stephen
PS they are supposed to also add my picture and a short bio that again mentions Christ!



http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1206/deception.html

Technorati Tags: ufo research center, ufo digest, ufo community, praise god, true god, ufology, christian perspective, christian websites, wake up now, center well, recent article, savior, hypothesis, mankind, ontario canada, jesus christ, miracle, new age, paragraph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home